What is Ganoderma? (Also known as Reishi or Lingzhi)
Regarded by the Chinese as the “King of Herbs” because of its ability to help improve the body’s healing capacity and longevity, Ganoderma Lucidum is a medicinal mushroom with a number of natural health-benefits.
Ganoderma Lucidum, was once reserved for “ROYALTY” where it has been used as a medicinal mushroom in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years. The scientific name “Ganoderma” is derived from the Ancient Greek ”bright shiny skin”. The word “Lingzhi”, in Chinese, means “herb of spiritual potency” and it has also been described as “mushroom of immortality”.
Ganoderma lucidum is a natural source of many useful bio-chemicals which provide a number of health benefits to our body without interfering with our body system. Filled with many antioxidants and phytonutrients, Ganoderma Lucidum is the closest thing to nutritional perfection found in nature.
Benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum
- Provides more energy and vigor
- Boosts stamina (Less fatigue)
- Oxygenates the body
- Helps balance PH
- Helps mental alertness
- Supports the immune system
- Supports quality of sleep
- Natural body detoxification
- Promotes health and longevity
- Plus so much more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganoderma
Health Benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum
- Ganoderma has been known for centuries for its ability to alkalize and oxygenate the body to establish the foundation for a lifetime of good health. This makes it beneficial in many illnesses of today. Disease cannot survive in a super oxygenated environment. When your body has sufficient oxygen, it thrives. Ganoderma is a super herb which oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your PH to a healthy balance at the cellular level.
- Weight Loss: Oxygen is a necessary component for burning fuel. the more you oxygenate the body, the higher your metabolism. That means weight loss
- Ganoderma is backed up with evidence-based research in reducing cholesterol levels and easing allergy-related inflammation of the airway http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/ganoderma.htm
- Often used as an immune stimulant by people with cancer (as well as HIV), Ganoderma has been shown to strengthen immunity as well as combat cancer-cell proliferation
- Powerful anti-aging and immune boosting properties
Natural Log vs. Plastic Bag Ganoderma
Now there are many companies around the world attempting to harvest Ganoderma but BEFORE you purchase Ganoderma there are a few simple things things you need to know so you do not get fooled by cheaper imitations or artificial Gannoderma. Take a few seconds here to understand the difference between Natural Log Harvested Ganoderma and Plastic Bag HarvestedGanoderma. Now most Ganoderma available around the world is the “Plastic Bag” variety and you need to know Natural Log Harvested Ganoderma is MUCH more potent and effective because it is harvested in accordance to the laws of pure Nature… if you can find a 100% Certified Organic Log Harvested Ganoderma, well you may have just hit the biggest jackpot in your lifetime! Try it TODAY, Your Body will Thank You!
The NEXT thing you want to ask for is the Ganderma Spores. Companies who market “Plastic Bag” Ganoderma do not have the capabilities of producing spores because they harvest the Ganodrma in plastic bags and the natural phenomenon of spores does not occur. Be sure to ask if the Ganoderma is Plastic Bag or Natural Log Harvested and ALWAYS choose the Natural Log variety. It is said that Natural Log Harvest Ganoderma is the Closest thing to Nutritional Perfection found in Nature. So what’s that worth?
The Organo Gold Ganoderma Difference
Organo Gold is the only Company in North America who has partnered with the largest 100% Certified Ortganic Ganoderma plantations in the world to bring this“Treasure of Life” to the people of the world. Organo Gold and its partners celebrated the groundbreaking of their $240 million Gano Herb Industrial Park, making it the largest in the world.
How can you find some “Natural Log” Ganoderma? Simply contact an independent OrGano Gold Distributor and they will step you through the process of becoming a Ganoderma customer and or ask about the possibilities of becoming an Organo Gold distributor and earn a lifetime of residual income for introducing this powerhouse of nutrition to people you know, love and trust. nOrgano Gold, the World’s Leading Brand of 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma.
For more information contact: Paula MacDonald www.earnwithcoffee.organogold.com 902-527-8276 email@example.com